I have installed Pacman rom now it's not recognizing with adb, how can I get this to work?

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
i have installed pacman rom now its not recognizing with adb

hi guys i have installed "pac_ariesve_4.3.Build-1_20131102-140254" rom but it will bricked now my phone is switched off it will show the charging logo where my pc recognize my phone when i have my stock rom but after stalling that rom i unable to recognize with adb

notes :- my soft key are not working (home,back and menu)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: i have installed pacman rom now its not recognizing with adb

Did you backup the original ROM on the device using a custom recovery, you should always do that. If so you can reboot into recovery and restore from the backed up ROM.

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

but sir i dont able to boot in recovery mode
may be its because pac rom support another driver and also my hard keys are not working that i mentioned above so i cant able to boot in recovery mode with traditional way(home +volume up +power)
i m collage student so i dont have that much information but i have rooted lots of device and have little bit knowledge about this

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Since that's a Samsung phone, look in the appropriate XDA Forums developer forum for that phone for a boot image you can put on an SD card. That boots your phone into download mode (even if the entire phone's storage is wiped out), and you can install a stock ROM with Odin at that point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non