Help I need to root my Gionee M5 Mini

slimchap

May 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone I just ported to the Android ecosystem this year and I'm using a Gionee M5 Mini.. the phone came installed with Lollipop OS but got an OTA update to Marshmallow 6.0. But I've not been able to root my phone as all the root apps (including framaroot, KingRoot, Kingo root.) that I tried won't root it. Can anyone give me an advice on how I can get this done... I really need to uninstall so many bloatwares.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
About the only 'advice' is to find a rooting app that works with your phone on 5.0.<whatever you have>. Unlike iPhones, all Androids are different, so the method for rooting each model is different - and it's patched out in each version, so someone has to find an exploit in the next version.

slimchap

May 20, 2015
Visit site
OK thanks I will continue to search the internet until I find someone that has found an exploit for my device.... Do you think older version of this root apps can do the job?

slimchap

May 20, 2015
Visit site
After all I've heard about Android, I never thought there could ever be an Android device that could be un-rootable..

Jacob Ifechukwu

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone I just ported to the Android ecosystem this year and I'm using a Gionee M5 Mini.. the phone came installed with Lollipop OS but got an OTA update to Marshmallow 6.0. But I've not been able to root my phone as all the root apps (including framaroot, KingRoot, Kingo root.) that I tried won't root it. Can anyone give me an advice on how I can get this done... I really need to uninstall so many bloatwares

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty