Why Auto rotate option is not exist at my Android v 5.0.2 last update?

A

AC Question

I download the last update for my Android on Lenovo A5000..now Auto-rotate screen is not exist in accessibility to check its mark and all my saved calendar dated is deleted totally..help me pleaseeeee

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does the phone have a Quick Settings menu if you swipe down with two fingers? If so, is there an Auto Rotate toggle there?

Were your calendar events only saved to the local Phone account, or were they saved to a Google Calendar account?

Dewstars

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I do have quick settings menu but it doesn't have Auto rotate screen icon as it should be activated originally from setting--accessibility while the option of Auto rotate screen also doesn't exist in it to mark on it ....
for the calendar I save the dates on the local phone not on google account
Do you have any other opinions ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid I don't have other suggestions. It's possible that Lenovo decided to take that feature away for some reason, or the update itself might be buggy. The fact that you lost all of your locally saved contacts makes me think more that it was a buggy update. Since you only saved the contacts locally, you probably can't recover them--this is why I always recommend saving your contacts to the Google account, not the Phone account.