MIUI for the LG Ally at last!

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I am very happy to announce that I have a working build of MIUI Gingerbread for the LG Ally!!!!!!!! After a month of bootloops and failure, I have something! For the past 4 months I tried to get CM6 to work, that failed. I also attempted to port a KitKat ROM to the Droid X, that would not install and caused a bootloop. I also tried making a LG Ultimate 2 Recovery, that did not work at all. So it makes me really happy to tell you that I made a working MIUI. Porting took me like 1 week to get it to boot to the homescreen, but it has 2 big issues. Wi-Fi does not work and the camera does not take photos. One little issue is that you have to wait 15 seconds after the screen turns off to turn it back on. It will the biggest ROM release since Project Gretel. We even have our own LG Ally devs saying they could not do it! See here: MIUI For the LG Ally? and read the comments. Mine is the last. I based it off of ZTE V880 MIUI ports bacause they have close specs. I used bits from the amazing Project Gretel and also a little of that stupid CM 7.2 this retard made. The retard said "Wi-FI, camera, screen off effect all work" and he was wrong. I told him that! Then he said "You use CM7.1 not CM7.2" yea right! I downloaded the newest version. But anyway, here is the download and my thread: MIUI Port for the LG Ally

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/64up6if5w61jazv/MIUI-VS740-Port-DP1.zip

rcunningham-miui-port-about-ally.png

-Ryan C.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty