Any way to increase vibration intensity?

TornadoQuake

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I find the vibration to be very weak and I hardly notice any notifications come through. I tried just wearing it tighter, but I can only feel the vibration when it's uncomfortably tight. Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App,
AT&T Note 4!

TornadoQuake

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Wow this watch's charging method is a POS. I had it on the charger all night and I just woke up and it's at 3%. A gentle breeze misaligned the pins and it stopped charging.

AT&T Note 4!

Nik Brooks

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I am also finding that the vibration for alerts is not as strong as it was on my Samsung Gear Neo 2. I would suggest that you head over to the settings on the LG R watch and go to about and check what version of Android it is running. Today I checked and I have just updated to 5.02 and I believe that it has improved the vibration intensity and also I am getting less disconnections from my Note 4. So I think that we just have to wait for Android wear to be updated. I am currently running 4.4.4 KitKat on my Note 4 and still waiting for Lollipop 5.0/5.02 or 5.10 (I am listing all possible variants of Lollipop as I am unsure as to which version I will receive)
Try the update on the watch and see if you notice any difference. I hope this helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

TornadoQuake

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I just installed the update and came here to check what it did. I'll see if there's a difference.

AT&T Note 4!

TornadoQuake

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't notice a difference in vibration, but I think the update broke my watch. It's not receiving notifications at all. I restarted it, the connections on both sides, and finally just reset the watch. Resetting it actually broke it more because now a few apps aren't resyncing back onto the watch, namely mini launcher, and watchmaker pro can't send any custom watchfaces to the watch. I'm just going to set this thing aside and go back to my pebble for a while.

AT&T Note 4!

c_j2020

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I tried upping the gyro settings on Watchmaker, not much difference made, text notifications appear to be better than other apps like Facebook, G+

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non