Are you using screen protectors? case?

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I really do dislike using the case I got from Verizon but I do worry about scratches and minor damage from my dogs being crazy so I put it back on.

rackumrack

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the vzw silicon case and vzw screen protectors. I am waiting for the otterbox commuter and zagg invisible shield hd screen protector to be made. I never give big red my money when it come to accessories but really had no choice since there is nothing out there I really like. Too much plastic not to protect.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Can't believe more manufacturers haven't released more cases yet.

I'm sure more will come out soon. At least most of the common brands already have cases available.. Unfortunately less so for the VZW version. It ll happen tho.. Even for the DNA there is now a plethora of options. Give it a bit of time.. The g2 is still a new device for the most part.

Posted via Android Central App

Euan Tan

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Both. The back is gets too many finger prints and I want to protect this baby... and Screen protector cuz the front gets a lot of finger prints... OCD here ._.

usnret04

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
My G2 is on pre-order, but I've already ordered the case and screen protector for it. It's the first time I've used them, never on my previous phones. My current phone is an EVO 3D. Somehow the screen got scratched, most likely due to the keys in my pocket. Plus with the G2 being a little slippery and larger, I can see the possiblility of the phone dropping. I have dropped my 3D once and I try to be very careful with my phone.

I also ordered the iMagnet car dock, so since the back does not come off the G2, I will need a thin case to hold the metal for the magnet.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I took the case off to see the difference. It does slide in and out a bit easier. But I was also impressed at how easy it is to take the case on and off.