Case for Verizon Model besides QuickWindow????

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I sent them an email to see when they would be available. I'm debating holding off on the Verizon case if it's not too long.

You may want to go with the Verizon jelly case for temporary protection. Hopefully the better ones will be out within 2 weeks and you can return the Verizon case.

giants9856

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
You may want to go with the Verizon jelly case for temporary protection. Hopefully the better ones will be out within 2 weeks and you can return the Verizon case.

Thanks I decided to go with it and I actually like it a lot. Not sure I'll even get another one at this point.

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I got the jelly one, actually not to bad at all. I'm really waiting on holster shell combo, but this will do in the meantime.

Posted via Android Central App

TrekkieMonster

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I decided to go with it and I actually like it a lot. Not sure I'll even get another one at this point.

Yeah, I decided to go with the VZW jelly case as as stop-gap, as well. I don't mind the shape and size of the case, and I like the opening around the rear keys and camera, and that the hole for the microUSB is big enough; but I HATE that it's a glossy fingerprint magnet just like the back cover of the phone.

Yeah, the difference between the models is significant enough that the case corners can't properly click into place on the edges of the bezel. Tried forcing it as much as I could without breaking it.

Thank you for this information; I was considering this, as well. Really can't wait til the Spigen SlimArmor is available.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I hope the incipio snap comes out soon. I refuse to use that stupid verizon stock shiny thick ugly case. Too bad this phone doesn't have a carbon fiber or other matte back. This obsession with shiny electronics has run it's course.

Last edited:

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The high gloss Verizon case isn't bad, but the tight edges force small areas of my screen protector up... and that doesn't look very good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I got the silicone cover when I got the phone last night. I didn't like the window case. I'm gonna on a mad search for a good case so I can take this one back.

Posted from my awesome Lg G2

+1, Same here as I hate this thing. We need some good choices! I hear incipio is making a few.

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
For those of you with the high gloss silicon vzw case that do not like the slippery feel or reflective surface...sand it down. It will take a long time, but in the end will give you a grippy, almost matte like non reflective case.

That said, I'm taking mine back and waiting for the feather...that looks great!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
If anyone finds a holster case combo please let me know. These are usually out with the phone launch, so far nothing.

Posted via Android Central App

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
i bought the TPU case from verizon, too. complete ripoff, and i usually get my cases on amazon, but obviously there's nothing out.

however, the case was WAY too tight and came over the edge too much. it was pushing up my screen protector int he corner, creating bubbles. so i just took a knife and cut a slit into the two top corners to make it looser, and it doesn't pull it up anymore, and it's not as tight anymore, which is a good thing.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
You guys kill me with these fat bodied armour teletubby looking blocks. You can barely tell there is a G2 under all that bulk. I absolutely hate the idea of covering up a phone to the point of making it unrecognizable and adding bulk. The snap case looks about right to me, and don't get me started on the screen protectors. I've had smart phones is use since 2007 and not one scratch or any sort of mark on the screen ever, including a couple drops.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
For those of you with the high gloss silicon vzw case that do not like the slippery feel or reflective surface...sand it down.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm half tempted to do that on the back of the raw phone, if it wasn't for the loss of resale value.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Would anyone consider one of those full body applications that you wet and apply? This could be used on the back and solve the fingerprint issue. My only concern is if you need to remove it, will the back be damaged?

I'd love to keep the phone to the most minimal look possible.