Okay, G2 on the way but...

Shadowhunta

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Whats the best screen protector to get for the G2 in the UK? I am getting a Nilkin Fresh window case, but looking at what screen protector to go with it :)

cheers!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I am partial to Zagg Invisible Shield but I've heard a lot of good things about Skinomi. If you prefer a dry install I'd look at the better films like those using Japanese PET films.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ah, you believe in Corning's marketing and/or have never scratched a screen.

Nope. Never had one on any smart phone I've owned since the original iPhone. Never once had a scratch issue. I treat my phones well though, some folks may not.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Never had one on any smart phone I've owned since the original iPhone. Never once had a scratch issue. I treat my phones well though, some folks may not.
A not to dissimilar argument could be made for my homeowner's and auto insurance (full coverage).

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
whoa!..... gotta have a screen protector! i decided i was going to go w/o on for a week when i frist got the phone, and mind you i am very careful with it. and by very careful i mean, rather than setting it on a hard surface like a table top, i will go as far to put it on a napkin, or something like a magazine instead. point being after a week naked, i noticed some hair line scratches showing up, probably just from being in my pocket. cotton will scratch glass, even gorilla glass. so i would get one on ebay for 1.99 and call it a day.