Someone regretting ?

EdwardTodorov

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I am interested is there anyone who regrets that he/she bought the LG G2 instead the Note 3 for example ? Friday my G2 is coming, but i have some doubts and i am a bit bifurcated between these two devices .....

techie5

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered mine and it should be here Fri or Sat. I was on the fence too. I did a ton of researched and asked a lot of questions here [thanks to everyone who helped me). What I did that helped me finally decide is I simply examined the boards here and said to myself that I would go with the phone that appears to have fewer issues. I realize that there is no perfect phone. I literally drew up a + and - sheet for both. I came to the conclusion that many more people were having issues with the N3, hence my g2 is on its way. Now good, bad or ugly, I live with it. I originally ordered a nexus 5 but returned it because I was not getting LTE with it. Turns out it was because I never had a smart phone before and ATT would not recognize the N5, so my account still had me as a basic phone. Now with the g2 coming, I will be upgrade to a smart phone and then I will be able to use my sim card in other phones and get LTE. Crazy world we live in

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Well my daughter don't know it yet but I'm upgrading her s3 to the LG G2 for Christmas.

I already bought the LG G tablet for her and while researching I looked a lot at the G2. Pretty impressed with what I've seen

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well my daughter don't know it yet but I'm upgrading her s3 to the LG G2 for Christmas.

I already bought the LG G tablet for her and while researching I looked a lot at the G2. Pretty impressed with what I've seen

I may be 45, but will you adopt me?

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Nope. My plan was to purchase the N3 but I used that along with the G2 extensively and walked out the store with the G2. I never looked back nor have had any buyers remorse. Hopefully the G2 was the device that better suited your lifestyle and that's why you chose it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Deapenidra

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Lol. I guess my daughter just benefit's from me being a gadget lover.

Similar to my case... My daughter loves gadgets too, but this time she chose SGS4 over LG.. Ordered it last Monday and she'll receive it tomorrow and we shall see how it's compared to G2... :p

Kdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Similar to my case... My daughter loves gadgets too, but this time she chose SGS4 over LG.. Ordered it last Monday and she'll receive it tomorrow and we shall see how it's compared to G2... :p

I have both and use both. Honestly specs aside they are both almost equal and both solid phones. I tend to use the S4 for when I need a more light compact phone with more storage.

Deapenidra

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I have both and use both. Honestly specs aside they are both almost equal and both solid phones. I tend to use the S4 for when I need a more light compact phone with more storage.

Which version is your S4? I9500, I9505 or I9506? They always like to make things confusing as ever...

I assume yours is the latest which is I9506 coz only this version has the same specs as G2's.

Kdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Which version is your S4? I9500, I9505 or I9506? They always like to make things confusing as ever...

I assume yours is the latest which is I9506 coz only this version has the same specs as G2's.

No, that would be SCH545 and remember I mentioned specs aside.. I don't do games on phones and don't see a 'major' speed difference. However the G2 is snappier and I do not notice any lag :)

kashk5

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I've had the G2 for about 6 days now (came from a Note 2). Absolutely zero regrets, this phone is excellent! I've been tinkering with it nonstop (I've probably flashed between stock and AOSP ROMs at least a half dozen times since I got it).

I was thinking about getting the Note 3, but I am so glad that I went with the G2 instead. The size is much more comfortable, the camera is amazing, and the battery life is exceptional.

omegafiler

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
At first I kind of missed the size of the note, but once ya get used to the "small" size of the G2, it's great. Almost forgot how nice it is to truly have one handed operation again. :)

And compared to the S4, no comparison. Still better to both in every way. Screen, battery, performance, etc. So yeah, no regrets, and not missing Samsung one bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38