Error message while installing CM 10.2 in TWRP

Bdrago86

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I tried to install CM10.2 using TWRP but this is the error I keep recieving.

assert failed: run_program ('/system/bin/loki.sh

Anyone else run into this problem? To be honest this is quite frustrating. I've rooted and flashed bunches on phones but NEVER has it ever taken me this long. I have pretty much been fighting with one thing after another all day. Any help is appreciated.

slmmdtruck05

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
same here, just bought this phone 2 days ago and im hoping that CM10.2 will be much nicer than stock...and that itll have a wifi hotspot. cant seem to find a way to do it on stock. anyways - i get the same error as well as "error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/"

roscko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, after significant trawling on the internet, I think I've found the solution here:

[SOLUTION] LG G2 VS98012b Problems With Loki (loki.sh) + [ROM][UNOFFICIAL]CM10.2 - xda-developers

The main issue for those of us having this problem I think is that we had installed TWRP and flashed roms AFTER receiving the OTA 12B update. If you scroll towards the end of the first post of the link above, the OP posted a modified CM 10.2 rom that has that patched to work for our special case.

I just successfully flashed CM 10.2 and am running it now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer