LG G2 will not record in normal mode video while OK Google "always listening" is on??

Klotar

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I've found a couple minor annoyances with OK Google; it seems to auto-snooze my alarms, cause flashing on the lockscreen, and cause intermittent notification/volume changes. I did read on one of the other forums that video recording was affected but haven't tried taking any videos to see first-hand yet.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I've found a couple minor annoyances with OK Google; it seems to auto-snooze my alarms, cause flashing on the lockscreen, and cause intermittent notification/volume changes. I did read on one of the other forums that video recording was affected but haven't tried taking any videos to see first-hand yet.

Take a second and try it. The funny thing is video will work any any mode but normal. Live effect, tracking. whatever.

chrisnutt

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes your right unable to record whilst its on..need a bug fix,perhaps when they give us the g3 ui, can live in hope anyway lol

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
G2 does not play nice with OK Google always listening. Works fine with normal Google now functionality though. I would suggest just turning off the always listening for now. After my alarms were auto snoozed for the 3rd time I had to rectify the problem.

ಠ益ಠ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non