M LG G2 wi-fi fm radio Bluetooth is not working. How can I enable the service in my phone?

mamunur rashid khan

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
my lg g2 wi-fi fm radio bluetooth not working

hi,
my LG G2 having problem with Wi-Fi, blue tooth, fm radio. I can't enable those service in my phone. Hv try many stock & custom rom to solve this issue but fail. I face this problem when I updated the phone os to lollypop from kit Kat. can anybody help me to solve this issue please.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: my lg g2 wi-fi fm radio bluetooth not working

hi,
my LG G2 having problem with Wi-Fi, blue tooth, fm radio. I can't enable those service in my phone. Hv try many stock & custom rom to solve this issue but fail. I face this problem when I updated the phone os to lollypop from kit Kat. can anybody help me to solve this issue please.

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried loading a completely stock version of the Lollipop OS on to the phone?

mamunur rashid khan

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much to looking to it.
I am not so keen on this, as I m doing it first time.
I have use D80230d_00.kdz to flash my phone.
Can you please confirm if this is the "completely stock version of the Lollipop OS" what you are referring. Kindly advise..

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It is if the phone is a D802 (which is for Europe). 30d is Lollipop. Make sure it's the file for your country/carrier, if there's a choice.