CONFIRMED: Sprint bumping LG G3 release to Friday, July 11th

HoldFastHope

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: RUMOR: Sprint bumping LG G3 release to Friday, July 11th

I called one store near me and they seemed somewhat clueless and told me it should go up for preorder in the next 72 hours. I called the best buy's customer service # and they were no help. I chatted with a best buy rep and again, no release date, nothing. None of them had a clue. I called another store near me (Orange County, Ca) and they confirmed they would be selling it tomorrow. I am really hoping she did not get it confused with the AT&T LG G3. We'll see I guess.

bar1203

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted sprint about the release date & they said there is no new information. Not surprising thought. If it did change the date, they will just put out a news release about it.

Posted via My HTC EVO 4G LTE. Now with more LTE!

Attachments

• 15770.jpg
    15770.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 82

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Hmmm...last I remembered, the G3 is coming with the 801, not the 805. Did you see some sort of change confirmed somewhere? As far as I know, the US versions got the 801, just like the Korean versions.

Sorry, should of written more clearly. I meant devices that will soon have those hardware parts, not the G3. We all know the G3 coming with the 801.

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I tweeted sprint about the release date & they said there is no new information. Not surprising thought. If it did change the date, they will just put out a news release about it.

Posted via My HTC EVO 4G LTE. Now with more LTE!

I also tweeted sprint, but my tweet was more along the lines of, are you gonna price match Verizon, or lose me as a customer. Sadly no response from them yet!

Posted via Android Central App

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

It's up on the Sprint store now! Just ordered for store pick up in the morning!

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm, that's interesting. Another person on Phandroid said gold was available at best buy. I guess it's YMMV.

Sent from G-Note 8

I went to best buy this morning, they have the gold lg g3 for sprint listed as white, which is what I wanted anyway!

Posted via Android Central App

thedigitel

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got back from the Sprint Store with my new Gold LG G3 in hand! Not sure why, but it rang up as $499, making the monthly payments $20.84! Also registered for the $150 American Express rewards card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non