Like G3 ....BUT. PROBLEM

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I like the G3 but not as much as I thought

Build ok. Design great. Like the flat icons
Speaker is fine

BUT...as I read in articles beforehand, the screen is VERY dim probably because it takes so much to power the 4k. I can deal with it but the battery is not as good as the G2, definitely as good as the St because of it.

The phone people sometimes have a hard time hearing me.

But if I were to live with those, THE BIG PROBLEM is the screens tend to flicker going between apps or screens. Would that be what people call lag? It does it more than I like in the native launcher, but a ton more in Nova which normally isn't the case. Apex maybe...not Nova

Could someone please help. I don't know of anything. Can a chip/phone be bad?

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the quick reply. I suppose flicker is a bit extreme. Maily stops and starts for a 1/10 of a second. Idk not as much as flicker. But not smooth

The LG keyboard which I want to like is not as smooth as the Google or KK Keyboards.

How can I tell. Should I do a factory reset

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I may try a reset. I wanna like the keyboard. LOL. I do have the Google one and the KK which is exactly the Google one plus emoticons.

Do you have the G3. Which launcher?

If so when you swipe between pages or open apps it is every bit as smooth as the S5 if you ever used that?

I did read somewhere that because of the high powered screen it lagged occasionally.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana