Are u using lgs keyboard?

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
So i thought i give the lgs keyboard a shot for a week. I did not agree with it. Its slow and studdery and it just feels odd. Also its not as customizable i thought it be. If they updated it and made it better id try it again..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I am. I'm pretty impressed with it. I liked being able to change the size because out of the box it was a bit small for my fingers

Posted via Android Central App

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I tried for 5 days and had to give it up. It lagged quite a bit for me. I see lots of complaints of lag on the G3, and although the rest of the phone is lag free the keyboard was full of it in my experience.

Sent from my LG-D851

Neibl

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Used it for few days but it was missing few key features the regular nexus android google keyboard has. It was little small not big deal, the correction was bad, but I realize that would have improved dramatically over a week or so. The real BIG problem with autocorrect was when I hit the back key it didn't delete the auto corrected word which meant I then has to hit the back space a whole bunch depending on the corrected word so annoying once you use the google keyboard. The Google keyboard also is the perfect size. Really like the lg keyboard tho and that one allowance in options would make me consider it.

csmith1289

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
I used it for the first week but I just switched to a different keyboard called Kii and I love it.. Works soooo much better.. The lg was a bit choppy or something weird..

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I found that turning off the vibration when you type got rid of the lag for me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using AC Forums mobile app

blaidth

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Been using it but I don't like it as much as the Motorola Swype I had. I miss my arrow keys and a few other things,also Swype on LG doesn't seem to be as good.
Thinking of trying Google keyboard or purchasing actual Swype.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I usually install Swiftkey on everything and don't look back. Well I decided to give the LG keyboard a shot and I am very pleasantly surprised. It works very well. So well in fact I don't plan on switching to any other keyboard.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I like the keyboard, but where's the microphone button? I sometimes like to use voice rather than typing or swyping.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I dedicated a key just for voice because i also switch between the three (typing and swyping).

Screenshot_2014-07-22-12-35-37.jpg

I like the keyboard, but where's the microphone button? I sometimes like to use voice rather than typing or swyping.

Last edited:

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if the clip tray is a function of the LG keyboard? Or will I still be able to use it if I switch to a different keyboard?

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if the clip tray is a function of the LG keyboard? Or will I still be able to use it if I switch to a different keyboard?

I think it's independent of the keyboard. It works with Swiftkey.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38