LG G3 does not wake up form time to time, please help? UPDATE

nefep

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
UPDATE
Earlier this week I have posted a thread regarding the "LG G3 does not wake up form time to time" just found out the problem. It was a massive 64GB micro SD card I was using in it, downgraded to a 32GB everything it seems to work fine. However I have also deleted some unnecessary downloaded apps that were causing the phone to overheating. So far so good, am in love again with the G3 brilliant phone.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR SLAMMING THE BEST AND THE GREATEST EVER ANDROID PHONE IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW MADE BY LG SO FAR.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE
Earlier this week I have posted a thread regarding the "LG G3 does not wake up form time to time" just found out the problem. It was a massive 64GB micro SD card I was using in it, downgraded to a 32GB everything it seems to work fine. However I have also deleted some unnecessary downloaded apps that were causing the phone to overheating. So far so good, am in love again with the G3 brilliant phone.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR SLAMMING THE BEST AND THE GREATEST EVER ANDROID PHONE IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW MADE BY LG SO FAR.

Glad your enjoying once again. However I am using a Sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 and works without issue. This is swapping it from various phones..also without formatting to which I never do unless required.

Posted via the Android Central App

alshani

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I have a new LG G3 32G. I have inserted a SD 32G and it looks to working fine (able to transfer part of the App to SD). Yesterday when trying to install WhatsApp the system got stuck. It was like I lost all contacts and Messager was stuck. Only after few restarts it got back to work and still from time to time some Apps are stuck. After restarting I watch like if the Contacts DB is synchronized (?) and therefore it took time till I was able to use the Phone Application.

Can you comment. Is there specific apps you may suggest to remove (as mentioned in your post)

Thanks

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez