Color Adjusment?

Floppyhamwar

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I do have a few questions here? Fist off let me just say I do really like the display the G3 comes with and the color accuracy is nice! That being said I'm coming from a super amoled now I don't prefer the super saturation as much as I am used to it. I love the fact that lg let's us change this thru the accessibility options, so what are your guys thoughts on this? Do any of you use this? Also do you think it might have an impact on battery life? Let me know what you think!

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 60002.jpg
    60002.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 74

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I do use it myself and I can tell you that it does not affect battery life. One thing you should keep a eye on is how much you adjust it, too much and while it looks good on certain things like the Web and videos and such, it will have a negative affect on how your photos come out. They will look to dark and you will have to photo shop everything. That is just my personal experience with the color adjustment. I do hope this post helps you.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I find this setting is good, for me....not very different from yours:

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4865.jpg
    4865.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 66

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I edited mine via SQL edit of the settings.db and found a really great combination.

If anyone wants to try:
accessibility_color_hue: 0
accessibility_color_contrast: 0.385 accessibility_color_intensity: -5

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I originally upped the contrast a lot, dragging the circle down to the top of the 3rd row of icons. But I discovered it made some things really hard to read (gray on black, for example, became black on black. I just started running it without any adjustment at all, and it seems fine.

Good question about battery life. I wouldn't think it would have an impact, but some people get much more screen on time than others. I wonder if this adjustment might be a factor. I'll see if mine improves with it turned off.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I edited mine via SQL edit of the settings.db and found a really great combination.

If anyone wants to try:
accessibility_color_hue: 0
accessibility_color_contrast: 0.385 accessibility_color_intensity: -5

I'm afraid I don't understand that one and a quick search didn't help much. Does it require you to have rooted?

Posted via the Android Central App