How do I get back the stock brightness sliderslider, LG G3 T-Mobile. Model LG-D851?

A

AC Question

How do I get back the stock brightness sliderslider, LG G3 T-Mobile. Model LG-D851

How would i go about getting the stock brightness slider back? I am on an LGg3 and up untill i turnes on my phone this mourning I had the slider. Now I only have the volume slider, the option is also not in the edit menu for the quick settings. The volume slider does like to dissapear for some odd reason, also I have tried G3 Tweaksbox and it does nothing to solve the problem and the status bar brightness option is sloppy. I just want the brightness slider back lol I would really appreciate any help. If anyone would like to see a screenshot to see what I am talking about I can try to find a way to post them on here, this is the first tims I've been to this site looking for help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I get back the stock brightness sliderslider, LG G3 T-Mobile. Model LG-D851

How would i go about getting the stock brightness slider back? I am on an LGg3 and up untill i turnes on my phone this mourning I had the slider. Now I only have the volume slider, the option is also not in the edit menu for the quick settings. The volume slider does like to dissapear for some odd reason, also I have tried G3 Tweaksbox and it does nothing to solve the problem and the status bar brightness option is sloppy. I just want the brightness slider back lol I would really appreciate any help. If anyone would like to see a screenshot to see what I am talking about I can try to find a way to post them on here, this is the first tims I've been to this site looking for help.

Do you not have the option in your edit notification panel settings?

15068.jpg

StrangeTamer420

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: How do I get back the stock brightness sliderslider, LG G3 T-Mobile. Model LG-D851

I had to make an account to reply to you. But no, i do not uave those options. I never had them yet the brightness slider and the volume slider were always there.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

I had to make an account to reply to you. But no, i do not uave those options. I never had them yet the brightness slider and the volume slider were always there.

Looking at the manual it says you can add and remove it from the quick settings. ( I am sure you know how to get to the setting but figured I would link it just in case )

Quick Settings
Use the Quick Settings to easily toggle function settings like Wi-Fi, manage
display brightness and more. To access the Quick Settings, swipe the Status
Bar down to open the Notifications panel and select any of the available Quick
Setting apps at the top of the screen.
NOTE: Touch and hold an icon on the Quick Settings menu to go directly to
that setting's menu screen.