What's with my email address?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2556607
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2556607

When I first got my lg g3 from Verizon it was working perfectly. I had set up two email accounts with the default email app already on my phone. They were a comcast email account and a yahoo email account. After a couple of days I had received a notification saying to update to Lollipop so I did. After that everything was fine for about a day or two. Then only my comcast email account started to recieve no updates and I could not get new emails. I went to refresh my account on the app because my laptop showed I had received new emails. When refreshing it a popup appeared saying "Server is temporary unavailable. Try again later." It has been saying that for days now evry time I check not recieving email updates. My Yahoo email account is working fine recieving regular updates. What should I do to fix my account on my phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Melfunn

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
When I first got my lg g3 from Verizon it was working perfectly. I had set up two email accounts with the default email app already on my phone. They were a comcast email account and a yahoo email account. After a couple of days I had received a notification saying to update to Lollipop so I did. After that everything was fine for about a day or two. Then only my comcast email account started to recieve no updates and I could not get new emails. I went to refresh my account on the app because my laptop showed I had received new emails. When refreshing it a popup appeared saying "Server is temporary unavailable. Try again later." It has been saying that for days now evry time I check not recieving email updates. My Yahoo email account is working fine recieving regular updates. What should I do to fix my account on my phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Same issue with pop email(comcast). I have read that verizon is aware of this. In the mean time use xfinity app to read and write your comcast email. I like it more.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

pittmedic

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Same issue on my phone, LG3 with android 5.0.1.... after a week of deleting and reinstalling email, and many factory resets chats with Verizon, Comcast, and Google... I found the issue myself to be caused by having both wifi on and mobile data on. With one or the other off comast email syncs without problem.