I NEED HELP! Lollipop LG G3 Tmobile SUCKS!!!

Kandyce Wise

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the Lollipop update... It has been horrible. I LOVED my G3 BEFORE the update. Problems I'm having:
-My volume on videos cuts off 10 secs after the video starts playing. The video will play but no sound. Also most of my notification sounds won't work... It'll make like a little pop sound.
-My phone overheats now
-My phone is glitchy. I have to Swipe more than one to get to a screen or to scoll.
-voice "OK Google" feature hardly ever works until the 4th time I say "Ok Google"
-While typing this my letters keep getting stuck and I have to hit them more than once.
-I can't take screenshots...
-Finally my screen slightly freezes every once in a while.

Help me please...

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and when we got the update I had glithchy performance until I did a hard reset. Since then I haven't had any problems and she runs smooth, fluid and cool.

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile also, but I'm not having any issues like you are. The only thing I have noticed is my signal fluctuates more than it used to and will drop from LTE to 4G.

I did a factory reset after the update. Not sure if that makes a huge difference, but have you tried doing that?

Posted via the Android Central App

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the Lollipop update... It has been horrible. I LOVED my G3 BEFORE the update. Problems I'm having:
-My volume on videos cuts off 10 secs after the video starts playing. The video will play but no sound. Also most of my notification sounds won't work... It'll make like a little pop sound.
-My phone overheats now
-My phone is glitchy. I have to Swipe more than one to get to a screen or to scoll.
-voice "OK Google" feature hardly ever works until the 4th time I say "Ok Google"
-While typing this my letters keep getting stuck and I have to hit them more than once.
-I can't take screenshots...
-Finally my screen slightly freezes every once in a while.

Help me please...

i did the update then reset the phone an it works great no problems

always do the reset after the update

sjh19581

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I also have a tmobile g3.i did a
Factory reset and have no issues at all.phone is working great and battery performance is actually good

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87