"Replacement" lg g3 is the exact same as old

CellTheUltimateAndroid

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I complained to Amazon that my phone screen didn't look as good as the one in the store, so then they issued a free replacement. The replacement came today and guess what-its the exact same as the old one.
Both screens look washed out compared to the one from the Vodafone store. So right now I need to send the old g3 back to amazon.
I really want a refund from the new g3, but I'm wondering if its even possible because of it being priced at £0

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: "Replacement" lg g3 is the exact same as old

When did you buy the original G3? They won't refund if it's been too long.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
The place for these questions is Amazon. I don't know the rules for Amazon in the UK, but you're probably not going to be able to force them or trick them into giving you a refund or an entirely different device. Check their return policy for wireless phones and proceed accordingly. Those policies are typically fairly clear, and you likely acknowledged them when you made your purchase. If, however, you believe that the rules don't address your specific issue, then contact Amazon or the Amazon reseller directly using the contact information on the web site.

Here's an alternate idea -- you could sell the replacement G3 and then buy the device you want.

EDIT: It looks like you've already had this suggestion in your other thread. http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g3/593314-different-display-manufacturers.html.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74