What would you WANT from the G4?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I saw the G4 leak, and it's literally the perfect phone for me.

They improved on the already-impressive G3 camera and turned it into a monster, gave it a Quantum display and retained BOTH the removable battery and microSD card slot.

grrrr_unt

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
VERY CRUCIAL
- Take away all the stutter from the LG UI!! (This was unbearable on the g3) Make it as responsive as Sense
- Please make the UI look less childish and more mature T.T (once again, like Sense)
- Quick software updates!! LG's longest running problem.

Given those plus the current specs, I'm sold :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I saw the G4 leak, and it's literally the perfect phone for me.

They improved on the already-impressive G3 camera and turned it into a monster, gave it a Quantum display and retained BOTH the removable battery and microSD card slot.
Holy Moly the leather back looks so great and much more premium than ..the glass back of another phone.

I think LG has a huge winner I their hands ;)

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
1.5.5 screen
2.810 dont know what it is but the other guy put this so il leave it here
3.removing back to see 9500 battery
4.3or4gigs ram ddr4
5.4k or better 8k screen
6.16 mp camera
7.waterproof
8.8mp front cam with 1080vid
white leather and a rebate for 300 bux and a cloth with LG logo to wipe the screen

this will be my christmas resent to myself

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
1.5.5 screen
2.810 dont know what it is but the other guy put this so il leave it here
3.removing back to see 9500 battery
4.3or4gigs ram ddr4
5.4k or better 8k screen
6.16 mp camera
7.waterproof
8.8mp front cam with 1080vid
white leather and a rebate for 300 bux and a cloth with LG logo to wipe the screen

this will be my christmas resent to myself

the 810 is the processor which is actually having some issues, so they might go with the 808 instead.

9500 is unrealistic, half of it is, but I'd guess that's what it'd need for that "8K" display.

to your point though, I'll take all the mAH possible. I wonder when they'll realize we prefer it to thinness (though I'm sure marketing data on the masses says otherwise)

the rebate would be nice, lol

Posted via the Android Central App

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I really hope LG fixes the bad audio quality on recorded videos. The G2 had horrible audio quality due to a far too aggressive noise cancellation problem. Also had an auto focusing issue known as a jumping focus. The G3 had better audio, but still suffered from that "Underwater" effect. I'm really interested in the G4, but if the video camera is a concern.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll go with the majority here and say improved battery life, bigger memory options and stick with 3GB RAM. Removable battery isn't a deal killer for me after having the HTC One M7 but its a nice option for those who do like to have a spare to pop in on the go.

Quick Charging is also something I'd like to see since its becoming more the standard.

Something minor but useful.. How about a dedicated flashlight toggle built into the stock UI ? Hate having to resort to a 3rd party app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty