Seeming lack of interest for the LG G4?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Seeming lack of interest?

Wow judging by this forum, there seems to be very little buzz for the G4. With just one day until the unveiling and this place is a practically a Mausoleum. I just don't know why this forum hasn't been nearly as active as the Nexus 6, Note 4 or S6 forums prior to their release.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

Wow judging by this forum, there seems to be very little buzz for the G4. With just one day until the unveiling and this place is a practically a Mausoleum. I just don't know why this forum hasn't been nearly as active as the Nexus 6, Note 4 or S6 forums prior to their release.

I think a lot of people are playing the wait and see game.

Personally I think there are going to be a lot of po'd S6 owners... But that's just me

Posted via the Android Central App

Douglas_B

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site

I think a lot of people are playing the wait and see game.

I agree - There's not much use in speculating or debating features with the official reveal a day away. Expect a bit more activity after tomorrows announcement, especially if they let the press have some hands-on time with the device.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

I agree - There's not much use in speculating or debating features with the official reveal a day away. Expect a bit more activity after tomorrows announcement, especially if they let the press have some hands-on time with the device.

Yup... I am looking forward to the reviews on it. I am quite sure there will be plenty of dissatisfied people who want a nexus like experience with it instead of the LG skin but hopefully it's camera blows away the competition or at least does as well so we don't have to hear any bs about that.

I wonder how many people will upgrade from the LG g3 to this one, or better yet upgrade from the g6? After reading about all the trouble the edge has with the screen locking up and having to return those phones I am betting that more than a few will...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

I agree... I think people are taking this one patiently since not a whole lot has been leaked for the device and what has been leaked is just awesome!

If LG has managed to increase battery life, improve the camera and already awesome display along with a new updated UI... I'm sold, because I already love my G3.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

I agree... I think people are taking this one patiently since not a whole lot has been leaked for the device and what has been leaked is just awesome!

If LG has managed to increase battery life, improve the camera and already awesome display along with a new updated UI... I'm sold, because I already love my G3.

there's also an apparent lack of interest for the latest Ferrari here....
does that mean it's a bad car? guess I should go look at a Honda?

this one: the "budget" level 2015 Ferrari California T, V8 twin-turbo,
"only" around $200,000, which is pretty cheap for a Ferrari.
make sure you get the dealer to throw in an extra set of floor mats!
2015-ferrari-california-t-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-573165-s-original.jpg

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes but this isn't a car forum. This forum is for android devices which the LG G4 is in fact included in.

on car forum, that new Ferrari is also getting very little attention.... :D
let's fact it, if you're going to buy a supercar, you buy a proper
one like Porsche. Ferrari does have much better/sexier leather
interior(like the LG G4)

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I think Samsung, HTC and Sony have been established longer in the high end of android smart phones, so people usually look to those mostly for new phones.

The G4 certainly looks very impressive and the more impressive phones they make, the more it will get noticed.

Sent from my SM-G920I

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I think Samsung, HTC and Sony have been established longer in the high end of android smart phones, so people usually look to those mostly for new phones.

The G4 certainly looks very impressive and the more impressive phones they make, the more it will get noticed.

Sent from my SM-G920I

It doesn't help that many people still remember that LG is in reality Goldstar...

Or the name LG is pronounced "algae" by many Verizon corporate store employees and managers. (in a joking way) :)

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously considering the G4, but I don't seem to see too much interest here on the forum. I'd expect a lot more activity here. Or is this just my perception? Thanks

There are millions who still do not know about or just plain do not use forums.

Just sayin :)

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I'm not really interested unless my phone dies. I have a LG G3.
The G4 is just an incremental upgrade. I'll save my cash.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Well things have certainly picked up around here. Glad to see it. Its good to see all the opinions, helps with my decision to buy or not. Thanks

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I think part of it is the less than top of the line specs. But if they can make a well working device, then specs won't really matter. Kinda like the Moto X 13.

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty