glass front of the G4

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I haven't seen an answer for it anywhere yet. Is the glass screen on the G4 gorilla glass 3 or 4 or something else all together?

Posted on my Moto X that is prob being charged as we speak...

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing LG used Gorilla Glass 4. It would be strange for them not to.

The sales at Wireless Wave actually questioned why I wanted a screen protector? He then took his keys and tried scratching the demo unit they had on display.

I was like, "thanks!" LOL

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing LG used Gorilla Glass 4. It would be strange for them not to.

The sales at Wireless Wave actually questioned why I wanted a screen protector? He then took his keys and tried scratching the demo unit they had on display.

I was like, "thanks!" LOL

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

They have a G4 in stock? I hope its gorilla glass 4 because the gorilla glass 3 on my moto X sucks! Never shattered a screen on a phone before this one and I have done it 3 times on this bad boy...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Gorilla Glass or not, I have very fine scratches, just visible to the eye in the right light, or easily so under a magnifier, on a couple of my phones, despite using book-type cases. I guess there's fine grit everywhere. I now use bumper cases, with screen protectors to take the scratches.

Posted via the Android Central App

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
On my g3 I noticed a few fine scratches - but only in direct sunlight. It doesn't bother me since you really have to look. But with g4 I may get screen protector. I think the grit in the pockets of new stone washed jeans are the culprit!

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Fine scratches I can live with, shattered screens from the naked drops I can't... You dont put leather in a case! You just dont!

AngrySK

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Well if its GG3 then I hope the slight curve actually helps protect the screen. I hate cases!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non