Yootech quick circle case for LG G4

czervik85

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for opinions on the Yootech quick circle case for the G4.

Amazon.com: LG G4 Case, Yootech® LG G4 Quick Circle Case Wireless Charger Qi Standard Wireless Charging receiver Cover case - with smart wake up/sleep view window - Support NFC and wireless charging function - Retail Packaging - Lifetime Warranty (G

Due to a price mistake a bunch of these were given away a couple weeks ago. Even the "sale" price is pretty good. It's supposed to provide wireless charging capability.

What I really want to do is use it as a replacement plastic back and cut off the front cover. Does anyone know or think it is the same size as the oem plastic back so another case will fit over it? And would another case on top of this likely interfere with the wireless charging?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The pictures make it look bigger around the edges vs the actual plastic back. If that's the case, doesn't look like anything would fit over it.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If it is built like the OE Quick Circle case (which it looks like it is) I would say no, a case will not fit over it.
The Quick Circle cases are not like the regular backs in that the sides of the case go over the sides of the phone.
The regular backs never go over the sides but sit flush.
Why not buy the case and just take out the wireless sticker and apply to your stock back?

David Cook3

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a caseology case for my new LG4. I just bought the Yootech Quick Cirle Case. It will just about fit over the back of the case but it won't cover the entire bottom left corner because of the lid. I believe if you cut the front cover off like you said you wanted to, it would work just fine. However, I did not like the feel of the double case at all. I have the better leather or fake leather caseology case that has the gold trim around it. It's an excellent case in and of itself. My problem is I can't get the Yootech to charge the phone at all. How did you accomplish this? I could answer your question about interfering with the charger if I could get it to charge the phone in the first place.

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the yootech qi sticker on my g4 with the leather back and it took a little effort to align the sticker, now it works GREAT.. Just buy the sticker (8.99 on amazon)

Sent from my Verizon LG G4 from my couch in Portland, Oregon