Is there a fitness app for the G4

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My sister is thinking of getting this phone and is wondering if there is a compatible fitness app. Also, what watches work with this phone? Must have a pedometer.

Thank you.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there a fitness app for the G$

The G-Money comes with its own LG Health app already installed, which you can choose to use. There are other apps you can download if you don't want to use LG's though.

As far as watches, any Android Wear watch or Pebble watch will work over bluetooth to the G-Money.

canesfan81

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Jonneh has steered you correctly. Any Android wear device is compatible (currently using a Sony Smartwatch 3 with my g4), and the LG health app is preloaded. Whichever health app floats her boat will work though.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I use the vivoactive from Garmin, and it is flawless with the g4.
It's a pedometer, activity tracker, sleep tracker and hr monitor and gps watch all in one.

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I love my Moto 360 and G4 combo. I have been using the Google Fit app to track my activity and it works well, although it may be responsible for some higher than normal battery drain lately. The G4 also come with its own basic fitness tracking app, LG Health as well. Other free apps such as RunKeeper, work great for me.

David

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you everyone! I will let her know. I am hoping she orders a phone soon. She has had the same Galaxy S4 for too long. I use the Samsung Gear Fit watch (because I am a Note 4 user) and I am upgrading to a Gear S watch. I was going to give her my Gear Fit for her birthday but I think she wants to go with the G4 rather than the next Note. I know she wants a watch. I found a LG G watch and it looks cute. She doesn't need any wifi with the watch. Basically just that pedometer. The G watch on Amazon is $99 for the white version.