LG G4 Xtreme Guard Tempered Glass Screen Protectors $3.41 shipped using promo code

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay, on the Droid Turbo forum, this product was hit or miss for a lot of folks. I was one of the fortunate ones that experienced good fitment as well as protection during a fall which cracked the protector, not the screen. The normal price on the Spartan Tempered Glass protectors are a ridiculous $59.99, but they frequently have 80% and 90% sales so you can get them regularly in the $6 range.

Today, they are on sale for $37.90, and add promo code Beach91 for an additional 91% off, for a total out-the-door price of $3.41 when selecting free shipping. I ordered 3 for a total of $10.23.

LG G4 Screen Protector

Fair warning: many folks did complain of haloing on their Turbos, so I don't know what to expect on the G4. For the paltry sum of $3.41 each, I'm willing to find out.

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! There is a minimum order of 2 to use the coupon code, it seems.

Their description says they are 0.33mm thick. Does anyone know if these make touch-response issues worse, due to the thickness?

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! There is a minimum order of 2 to use the coupon code, it seems.

Their description says they are 0.33mm thick. Does anyone know if these make touch-response issues worse, due to the thickness?

I have a Skinomi that's the same thickness and I have minor touch screen issues. Can't say that the screen protector is the culprit though.

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

In my previous experience on my other phone, there was no loss of touch screen sensitivity using this protector.

BoogerBoo2

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I just had a bad experience two times (Replaced) with the Pleson Tempered Glass where all four corners refused to lie flat no matter what I did. I even folded up some paper two and three folds and positioned it over the areas and secured it with gum bands hoping it would help, And still no luck,

Then I started reading reports about others who were experiencing the same problem, I was beginning to think that Corning who makes the Gorilla Glass sent out a bunch of defective screens to LG, Then yesterday I purchased a brand called TECH ARMOR ULTRACLEAR BALLISTIC GLASS that was clearly marked "Designed for LG G4 (2015)" in the Air Force Exchange which cost me $8.00, I installed it last night and I'm happy to say that it laid down like a rug from end to end without a single bubble, plus the sensitivity is excellent.

By the way I wasn't trying to make a loud point with the capitol letters, that's the way it appears on the box.

tbgjlb

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Just been on amazon and the amzer case and casebase protector on the way. Hopefully be here by Monday ready for new phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty