Needs a recommendation for a Tempered Glass Protector that won't block the proximity Sensor

Danvis

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,
First time here, sorry for the long title :p
As it suggests though, I'm in the market for a good Tempered Glass Protector that mainly won't block the proximity sensor.

I bought a cheap, $3 one, on EBay, and sure enough - it caused problems with the proximity sensor during calls, so I need a recommendation for a good one (cheap if possible) that won't cause the same (or other) problem(s).

Dan.

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested as well...I bought a full face tempered glass protector and it does seem to mess with the sensor...not a big issue but definitely an annoyance! Sometimes tap to wake doesn't work and I have to press power button to show the call screen to end a call...otherwise, nothing major.

ETA: I am impatient, LOL! I just ordered a Fosmon Temp Glass protector from ebay...it shows the cutouts for the speaker and sensors at the top. This should make it better.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Last edited:

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,
As it suggests though, I'm in the market for a good Tempered Glass Protector that mainly won't block the proximity sensor.

I bought a cheap, $3 one, on EBay, and sure enough - it caused problems with the proximity sensor during calls, so I need a recommendation for a good one (cheap if possible) that won't cause the same (or other) problem(s).

Dan.

See this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=564317

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Dan.

That's strange, because it seems all the glass screen protectors for the G4 had the entire piece cutout from the camera to the speaker to not block the proximity sensor. Does your only have speaker and camera cutouts? I have yet to find one with 3 individual cutouts (camera, prox sensor, speaker).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty