My GOD AWFUL experience with LG and Sprint today.

AlexApger

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
So I have android 6.0 and Sprint so I have had marshmallow for awhile now. And today I got a random update (not aware of what it was it didn't say but it didn't change anything and phone still says 6.0) and every since then my phone cannot hold a call, loses signal every 10 seconds completly and everything else along those lines. And I know people will say this is Springs fault but trust me when I say where I live I have never have not full bars and never not been on LTE. And now I have zero bars and no signal. So clearly this is LGs fault or whoever pushes an update. So first I call LG and i get some incompetent Indian that keeps saying LG has nothing to do with android and that they just make the phones even though LG puts a skin and ads all there **** to it. So I figure I must of got someone that was just an *****. So after 4 more calls and 4 different people I learned how idiotic LG customer support it (Had a lady tell me that Sprint makes all the software for Android and LG just makes phones for sprint!) so I reach out to sprint and 3 hours later no one even replied or anything. I have always loved Sprint and LG but this customer support is really making me question things lately.

Posted from my LG G4

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Well no point in contacting LG. If it was an update, it came from Sprint. LG would have initially approved it but the final touches and the official push would have come from Sprint.

I wouldn't wait for a call back. Hit them up on Twitter or call and ask for a supervisor.

AlexApger

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Well no point in contacting LG. If it was an update, it came from Sprint. LG would have initially approved it but the final touches and the official push would have come from Sprint.

I wouldn't wait for a call back. Hit them up on Twitter or call and ask for a supervisor.

The thing is that when you call there customer support is no joke a bill pay er through a phone call. The only form of support is crappy twitter that takes them 3 hours to reply. As far as I can find any form of sprint on phone support is nonexistent

Posted from my LG G4

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The thing is that when you call there customer support is no joke a bill pay er through a phone call. The only form of support is crappy twitter that takes them 3 hours to reply. As far as I can find any form of sprint on phone support is nonexistent

Posted from my LG G4

I was with Sprint for about 18 years so I know for a fact you can get tech support, supervisors, etc on the phone with no problem. I did it many times.

AlexApger

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
I was with Sprint for about 18 years so I know for a fact you can get tech support, supervisors, etc on the phone with no problem. I did it many times.

Then please help a friend out and find a number or something because all I can find is stores or a number that takes me to some robot that helps you pay a bill with no other options

Posted from my LG G4

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Then please help a friend out and find a number or something because all I can find is stores or a number that takes me to some robot that helps you pay a bill with no other options

Posted from my LG G4

*2 from a Sprint phone or you just have to work your way thru the automated menu. It does more than make a payment.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senkajo