What does this icon mean?

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Good evening folks,

Anybody know what the icon just to the right of the two faces on the second row means? I've googled it, used the help files, and turned the setting on and off... Ideas?

Attachments

• 1461200369623.jpg
    1461200369623.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 47

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Disregard my previous post about NFC enabled. I believe the icon you're concerned about is Gesture View enabled in your camera settings - pg93 in Owners Manual.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry - wrong icon in my first answer.

The one you're asking about is the for a quick view of selfies before moving on to the next selfie. It only works with Gesture view turned on and using gestures to take shots.

Try this: Turn Gesture shot on and leave that icon enabled. Then hold your hand up in a fist to take a photo. It will count down 3,2,1 and take a photo. The selfie will then appear on your screen with the option to keep or delete.

Now leave gesture on, and turn the icon in question off. Again, hand up in a fist to take a photo. It will count down 3,2,1 and take a photo. The selfie will not appear on your screen after taking the photo.

Last edited:

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry - wrong icon in my first answer.

The one you're asking about is the for a quick view of selfies before moving on to the next selfie. It only works with Gesture view turned on and using gestures to take shots.

Try this: Turn Gesture shot on and leave that icon enabled. Then hold your hand up in a fist to take a photo. It will count down 3,2,1 and take a photo. The selfie will then appear on your screen with the option to keep or delete.

Now leave gesture on, and turn the icon in question off. Again, hand up in a fist to take a photo. It will count down 3,2,1 and take a photo. The selfie will not appear on your screen after taking the photo.

Genius! Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38