BELT CASE

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for a belt pouch(case) for my G5. Wanting one that will fit with a thin case in the phone. Anyone know of a good one? There's a bunch on ebay and Amazon but not sure which one to get...

muckrakerX

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I like the Cellet brand pouches. For anything not Apple or Sammy, you'll probably have to measure the outside dimensions of your phone /case, and look for a pouch with inside dimensions just slightly larger.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a belt pouch(case) for my G5. Wanting one that will fit with a thin case in the phone. Anyone know of a good one? There's a bunch on ebay and Amazon but not sure which one to get...

Nice.. love the trick questions.. by no means did you suggest any case constructed of leather as mentioned via your quote above.. thus I answered accordingly.

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes, thank you. Now I need to figure out if I should get horizontal or vertical??? I can see the needs for getting both styles for certain days.
My biggest concern with these is finding ones where the phone will fit nicely and not be too loose or too tight.

ricks

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if it smells in there??? LoL

I was thinking that the G5 is about the same size as the G4. Could help with more choices???

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty