I dropped my LG G6, but it's ok

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad your G6 is ok Jeremiah....and I'm glad the title of the thread was changed.

Every time I read, "I dropped my G6..." I expected to enter the thread and see pictures of a shattered front and back.

the reel d-dave

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Every time I drop my phone, it happens in slow motion. Anyone have that same sensation?

I dropped my G6 twice on concrete the day before I got my case. In the following months, I've only dropped it on carpet. LOL. I still have that slomo vision when I do!

After the horrible death of my Moto X's screen due to a premature drop while naked, I keep my phones clothed at all times.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Every time I drop my phone, it happens in slow motion. Anyone have that same sensation?

I dropped my G6 twice on concrete the day before I got my case. In the following months, I've only dropped it on carpet. LOL. I still have that slomo vision when I do!

After the horrible death of my Moto X's screen due to a premature drop while naked, I keep my phones clothed at all times.

Yep slo-mo and for some reason I instantly use my foot to cushion the fall.

Last week in the grocery store I dropped it and did the whole foot thing. Instead of cushioning the fall I ended up kicking it a good 6 or so feet down the aisle. Fortunately it was in a tough case and didnt affect the phone at all.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been very blessed to have never damaged a phone before. But there can always be the first. That is why I always use a case.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
More important than in the past because we have come to the conclusion that smartphones should be made of glass. I never cased my Droids and despite many drops, hardly a blemish on those phones.

Man if Moto came out with a brand new spec'd out OG style Droid I'd be first in line. I miss that phone.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Man if Moto came out with a brand new spec'd out OG style Droid I'd be first in line. I miss that phone.

Kind of small form factor. My Droid Maxx had a nice design and was bulletproof..... No Pun intended since it had a Kevlar back. Sealed battery but at the time I think it was the largest to had.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Kind of small form factor. My Droid Maxx had a nice design and was bulletproof..... No Pun intended since it had a Kevlar back. Sealed battery but at the time I think it was the largest to had.

Could make it a smaller screen compared to S8+ but with the same build and keyboard. And make it like a Bobba Fet style finish with distressed metal. 😮😮😮

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

the Droid Maxx was my favorite phone as well in terms of looks/design/hand-feel/etc . . battery was great until it just couldn't hold a decent charge anymore

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My wife just dropped hers from her lap our of an SUV. No damage to her 📱. This is our cases.
03c2872d152ce18b47255787edc4f461.jpg