Quick charge 3.0

jacker

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I have multiple 3.0 chargers and car adapters as well and I think even 1 external battery charger .

To bad the S8+ doesn't support it.

In other words...I don't know.

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Nope, kind of odd, but it's only QC 2.0 (QC3.0 uses variable voltage from 3v to 20v but the included charger is 5v or 9v only).

Well, crap. I do have a QC 3.0 charger but I've been using the OEM LG charger. No wonder it seemed like it was charging slower than it should... Looks like I better dig it back out.

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Do any of you have a quick charger 3.0 charge?

If so, how do you like it?

Love how fast it charges...

My only complaint is with the charger's shape. (I use the Aukey 3.0 charger) Not sure why manufacturers think long and skinny is a good idea. Every time I go to reach for the cable I find the wall wart has worked itself out. The best charger I've found is the Moto TurboCharge because it lies flat against the wall.

nathdogg1985

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I've ordered the Aukey Quick Charge 3.0 USB Wall Charger, should arrive tomorrow so will see how that compares to the OEM charger. I'm not dissatisfied with the original charger to be honest, but it will be nice to have another QC charger.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I've ordered the Aukey Quick Charge 3.0 USB Wall Charger, should arrive tomorrow so will see how that compares to the OEM charger. I'm not dissatisfied with the original charger to be honest, but it will be nice to have another QC charger.

I've had good luck with Aukey and Anker

jchapman01

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Good choice, it's fast! My only complaint is that it comes loose from the wall too easily. I ended up getting a longer cord to give me extra room.

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the Aukey QC 3.0 car charger. And I have no complaints with it I can charge my phone at 3.0 and charge another phone at 2.0.