boombox speaker.

natehartey12

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Why is nobody taking about this speaker?! I have TMobile jump! On demand, so I can get a new phone once a month if I want to, I came from the Galaxy s9 and I can tell you this speaker blows it out of the water! I've been hearing a lot of bad mouthing of this phone, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
It's so typical. A phone maker dominates a certain aspect and makes innovations but the reviewers completely ignore this area, and only do comparisons of aspects in which the more popular brands excel. LG has the best headphone audio by miles and comes up with an impressive new speaker system and what do see? "Boring device with average battery."
Lol. Nevermind the fact that the phone is the most popular audio playback device today.

natehartey12

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I know right?! I'm trying out the quad DAC today, I've had the LG v30 also and it might be in my head, but I think the g7 actually sounds better than the v30.

mike146

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
main reason for my purchase. don't always have a Bluetooth speaker available. when sitting outside with a few neighbors having a cigar, this has been so easy to put on a few tunes. and people have been amazed at the clarity of the sound.

best comparison I can come up with to explain to people is the difference in sound between am and fm radio.

wonder if Bose will have something to say about this as it seems like they took Bose tech and shrunk it.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
main reason for my purchase. don't always have a Bluetooth speaker available. when sitting outside with a few neighbors having a cigar, this has been so easy to put on a few tunes. and people have been amazed at the clarity of the sound.

best comparison I can come up with to explain to people is the difference in sound between am and fm radio.

wonder if Bose will have something to say about this as it seems like they took Bose tech and shrunk it.

I've been lugging a BT speaker around for the past 2 years while I workout at home, cook, do yard work, shower, clean, while company is over, etc and it'll be so nice to ditch that thing. Speaker was one of the things that put the G7 over the top for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87