Random Audio Cuts

TTiger97

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
So I've been listening to audiobooks via Audible and music via Spotify. After about four-ish minutes, the audio will cut off. No sound, no fanfare, it just stops. When I restart either App, it will act like I'm starting it for the first after I start my phone on any given day (So not like it's starting for THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER, just for the first time that day). In addition, Audible will remember my place in the audiobook, but Spotify will only remember the last song I played and not what time I was at. Finally, when I unlock my phone to restart whatever I was using, the home screen will take an unusually long time to fully load. It's very much like what I described with the apps starting earlier in this post.

Here's what's NOT the problem:
1. I know it's the phone at fault and not any of the apps as this problem arises in the exact same way regardless of the app I'm using (Spotify, Audible, the built-in music app, etc).
2. I know it's not the means by which I play the audio. I used a Bluetooth speaker and the built-in speaker with no effect on the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89