LG Magna (h-502f) GPS not working?!?

xyronaut

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I bought this less than a week ago. I just realize its gps feature doesn't seem to work today when trying to use waze for the first time from inside car. Putting my magna right under the windshield for > 15minutes is not helping.

Waze app is not locking my position & i see msg "no gps. Showing approximate location". I have tried all 3 options in location setting (gps, network, gps+network) but nothing is working. I opened couple of gps test/fix apps & none of them can capture my location. I also tried to use my wife's iphone from the same location & it's working just fine.

I'm wondering if I have a faulty unit or LG Magna (lg-h502f) simply doesn't have native gps built in. Mine is the non-LTE version.

Looking forward for any advice. Thanks.

juicyfruca

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Have noticed mine also has the same issue. LG-H502F running stock 5.0.1 Have tried a few things, nothing seems to work. Downloaded GPS Test App and It looks like it finds12 satellites but constantly says 'No Fix'. As stated above any advice would be appreciated

kiro s

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
I know this is an old post but there are still some ppl that look for a fix to this problems. I found this one in another forum and it worked for me, remove the battery cover and tighten the screws u see (specially the ones around the gps antenna).

Nesa Gaid

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I know this is an old post but there are still some ppl that look for a fix to this problems. I found this one in another forum and it worked for me, remove the battery cover and tighten the screws u see (specially the ones around the gps antenna).

I also have the same problems, after updating to android Marshmallow, my gps is not functioning well, it won't lock, like in maps, it won't keep you on track as you move, same with pokemon go, instead it jumps or skips an area or region.. where can i find the gps antenna?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo