Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I think they will come along, its just going to take time as many accessory companies are going to focus on the "hot" phones. That said, if Sprint is getting their version it will help make the case (pun intended) for more cases to be delivered.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently sporting a Thunderbolt, and the one thing that the Thunderbolt did right was the kickstand. I simply cannot imagine a phone without a kickstand any more.

Amazon has a few that have a landscape kickstand, but what I really want is one that has a landscape AND portrait kickstand like the Seidio Active.

I keep the phone in a neoprene holster and I think it's big enough to hold the Optimus even with a case, since I used to use it with my Palm III Color. It's probably save enough for the time being that I can go nekkid with that, but I might just pick up a cheapo case as drop insurance until a good kickstand one comes out.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Even though I could not stand it at first I'm using the OG Flip case and now love it.
I can't see putting any other case on this bad boy now.

Auto Off and On FTW!

If LG would just make a 7-8 inch tablet with OG specs and a digital Stylus I'd be all over that big boy.
Being on T-Mobile I'd just get another (unlimited) line for only $10 a month and still save way more than I was paying AT&T.

Metal Chaos

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Can you use the LG flip case with another case? I'd love to have both screen protection and protection for the main body. I kinda wish Otterbox or Trident Case would make a case for it.