This is sleeper phone of 2013

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
100% agree. It is the ONLY phone i ever had that offers "100% no compromise".... Ticks every box.... ticks 'em loud, ticks 'em well, ticks 'em BEST!

It is almost sad to see it overlooked and written off as, "just a Note 2 clone" but oh well, their loss, they don't know what they're missing.

This phone is soooooooooo capable, gets things done sooooooooo quick, setting up a remote control used to be such a chore...not anymore, 3 steps, DONE! need to send a msg? BAM! Make a call? BAM! Google something? BAM! Check email? Calendar? BAM! BAM! BAM!, its almost becoming another part of my body, like a 3rd arm or something....lol

BTC

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
This phone does everything right even though AFee&Fee took some features away. They also took away the extra battery and charging dock that came with the korean version. If it came with those accessories this phone would've been truly best bang for the buck.

slik6996

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Traded in my galaxy s4 in for this phone. Could not be happier. Hopefully with future updates we get all the software thing the international version has. As for the phone being a sleeper it really is this is way snappier than my s4 was. And the screen is awesome. And when I went to att the sales people never mentioned this phone. Camera quality is good too. So yes defanitly a sleeper.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why this phone doesn't get the respect as being the best smartphone out right now. It definitely looks that way to me. LG has been on fire this last year.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

adam1314#IM

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I seriously considered getting it but went with the Note 2 as I though I had a better chance of getting future updates. I think the Optimus G Pro is awesome though and just looking at the specs is one of the best if not the best phones available right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress