LG optimous 9300 mah extended battery 44$

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Any update does this battery really last unlike past non brand based batteries

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

?? What non band based battery doesn't last?

I've used extended batteries from this company and others and they all worked like a battery is supposed to work.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

ethanemc505

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've fully discharged (to 2%) the battery 3 times so far. You can expect around 8 to 9 hours with 70% brightness it seems. I've noticed that the white case Is very easy to stain. Cleaning it off with a damp paper towel with a pink pattern on it resulted in the case turning a light pink. Luckily rubbing alcohol got the majority of it out. The battery also seems to report the temperature incorrectly or the sensor is in one of the cells further from the device's core as it always seems to report around 70 to 85 degrees every after repetitive benchmarking. I've also found the strange discharging and "recharging" to be getting better but it will still dip 3-4% after a few benchmarks back to back then slowly rise back up 2-4% after I turn the screen off. You can see this and the strange temperature readings on my earlier screen shots.

ethanemc505

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've fully discharged (to 2%) the battery 3 times so far. You can expect around 8 to 9 hours of screen time with 70% brightness it seems with just under 48 hours of up time. I've noticed that the white case Is very easy to stain. Cleaning it off with a damp paper towel with a pink pattern on it resulted in the case turning a light pink. Luckily rubbing alcohol got the majority of it out. The battery also seems to report the temperature incorrectly or the sensor is in one of the cells further from the device's core as it always seems to report around 70 to 85 degrees every after repetitive benchmarking. I've also found the strange discharging and "recharging" to be getting better but it will still dip 3-4% after a few benchmarks back to back then slowly rise back up 2-3% after I turn the screen off. You can see this and the strange temperature readings on my earlier screen shots.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I've fully discharged (to 2%) the battery 3 times so far. You can expect around 8 to 9 hours with 70% brightness it seems. I've noticed that the white case Is very easy to stain. Cleaning it off with a damp paper towel with a pink pattern on it resulted in the case turning a light pink. Luckily rubbing alcohol got the majority of it out. The battery also seems to report the temperature incorrectly or the sensor is in one of the cells further from the device's core as it always seems to report around 70 to 85 degrees every after repetitive benchmarking. I've also found the strange discharging and "recharging" to be getting better but it will still dip 3-4% after a few benchmarks back to back then slowly rise back up 2-4% after I turn the screen off. You can see this and the strange temperature readings on my earlier screen shots.

Considering that your device has a larger screen than mine, and that you also keep your brightness so high, those numbers seem pretty accurate

Here's a comparison to my Galaxy s3 using a 7000mah

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

Attachments

• 1372478773824.jpg
    1372478773824.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 59

Metal Chaos

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in this battery too, but I'm concerned as I had an extended battery for my Droid Incredible that stopped holding a charge after a few months. Didn't see if it was previously stated anywhere, but how long does the phone last with this battery on a full charge?

ethanemc505

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Got some bad wake locks last night.
u2aty3u7.jpg
it showed most of it was from battery monitor widget so I uninstalled it.

JR A

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I figured the adaptation would be pretty quick. I currently carry an HTC Thunderbolt with the double-capacity "pregnant" extended battery as my backup phone until the contract runs out. It's a weighty brick, but has impressive battery life, and for a Thunderbolt that's a mighty bold claim. LOL.

Well, HAD impressive battery life. After 18 months, it's lost some of its initial capacity. Still better than the stock battery, though.

I put the stock battery in it and it just felt.. wrong. Too thin to hold properly in my big hands, too light to be substantial.

What can I say? I like big phones and I cannot lie. LOL

I'm a brotha.

And I can not lie!

:D

From the looks of it, it seems the ZeroLemon is just 3 standard capacity OEM batteries taped together in parallel.

Does that mean, if I wanted to, I got just take a part the wrapping and use one of the individual batteries? Not sure why I would do this other than maybe in a 1yr+ time the entire battery might not hold a charge as long and I could just take apart the entire thing and use the individual OEM batteries as I pleased.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but bit you get good battery life I got it on Friday haven't charged the phone yet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374551626046.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374551626046.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1374551653633.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374551653633.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 28

Phonejock

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I got it yesterday and so far so good but it messes with my battery line graph like crazy. And the time left estimate is way off.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I got it yesterday and so far so good but it messes with my battery line graph like crazy. And the time left estimate is way off.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Normally that would be expected, as the voltages on a new battery can be a little erratic for the first few charges.

As I'm considering the purchase of one of these no-so-wee beasties, I'd very much appreciate an update in a week or two when you've gone through a half dozen charge/discharge cycles.