EVO 4GLTE or LG Optimus G

cmandd

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
In your opinion, if you could choose either phone, which one and why? I have the EVO, will be getting the Optimus G (both on Sprint) and will be giving one to my son. I love my EVO, so it will most likely come down to playing with it when it first arrives (hopefully soon).

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
It depends on what's most important to you I will most likely get rid of my EVO for this or the note two . My biggest gripe against the EVO is not enough RAM. And that's something software can't fix

the_maplebar

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got the EVO, but may look at swapping. The benefit I see for keeping the EVO, is it is proven to be good and is already on the CyanogenMod supported device list. The benefit of the Optimus G is that it's brand new and all of the specs are better (quad-core anyone :p) The downside is the 13mp seems to be mediocre and some reviews say it runs hot (quad-core :p) Also, will it get popular enough to have a good CyanogenMod rom

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Who knows if this gets cm I hope it does the specs are great and to me the phone looks great just wish they offered white model. As far as the camera on the EVO its great but it still has trouble at times and that whole insanely fast capture time I don't see it I will press burst shot the phone will make 5-6 audible clicks and take two photos. My main reason I would get this over the EVO is software and RAM HTC really hasn't brought anything new to the table beats is in essence a gimmick they under specd this device as far as RAM then they have the audacity to say this is how the phone is supposed to work. Oh and cm aokp or any aosp based Rom is welcome for me as long as I can get a stable build