Infinite BOOTLOOP on LG L65

rudolph323

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
My device is rooted with towelroot, i installed supersu afterwards...
before bootloop I installed fontexplorer, and installed few fonts, it asked me to reboot, i rebooted, and now it just bootloop's all the time, LG animation and vibration, I can't get into fastmode, tried all kinds of button combinations.. factory reset is not working either (vol - and power button)

I'm a begginner in adb, can anyone help me ?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Can the phone be found on a computer when you plug it in?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

rudolph323

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Can the phone be found on a computer when you plug it in?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL

Yeah, it's called "lge android mtp device"

I Finally got into factory reset menu.. but now it's stuck on lg logo screen..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 13

rudolph323

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
PLEASE HELP

For this phone I Can only find 1 place in the world where I can download firmware, and it's chinese...
Can someone download this kdz file for me ?

modespace . net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=666957
(remove spaces)

I'm gonna flash to stock ROM with this file :

LG D280N Phone Firmware D28010a_00 GERMANY Edition

I think it's the only option for me because no one is suggesting anything else

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
why is it called androidcentral if there's no people who can help with android related issues ?

Hello. Android Central is community where people contribute answers based on each persons knowledge. Together, we collaborate to solve many issues as best as we can. We try to help each other out, but sometimes the OP's problem is quite unusual and may take some time to think through. I'll be happy to see if I can be of assistance. Have you installed any recovery? CWM? TWRP? Stock?

mollyc2014

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem. I have an old LG Optimus (straight talk). I was trying to free up some internal memory last night. Rooted the phone, which worked fine, I was able to move all apps to my SD card.

I tried to reboot my phone and now it's stuck in a bootloop. I tried to do a hard reset, and I can get to the screen, but when I attempt to do anything, it just goes to the droid guy with the box and arrow. And there it sits for hours.

I know very little about IT in general and obviously should not have been messing with the programming!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana