Blank SD Card error

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

I have this LG Optimus L1 II Dual (LGE415f) since february 2014. It's not great, but have served me well...

However, a few months ago it stopped recognising my SD card. I used to store a lot of apps and media content in that card, since the phone's storage is of 1,74 GB, and suddenly it started saying something ike "SD card is blank. Do you wish to format it?" Obviously, the first thing I did was insert the card on my computer and back up everything (the computer reads it normally). Then, I putted it back on the phone and got the same message. I formatted it. Lots of times. But the blank error kept showing. Inserting the SD back on the computer, I realised it wasn't formatted at all. Everything was still there, untouched. I tried to format the SD on the computer, I tried to use different micro SDs (I've probably tried at least 4 different cards, all working on the computer, on 3DS consoles and even on an old Nokia phone, but none of them managed to be read on my LG phone). Yesterday, I decided to open my case and try to fix the slot, following a tutorial online. I managed to reset the phone to factory settings (I don't know if I pressed a button I shouldn't have pressed, or if I've simply let the phone opened without the battery for way too long), but it keeps saying "the micro SD card is blank". Is there any possible solution for this?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like the card reader is malfunctioning Paola, you did all the good things, time for repair shop (or new phone). I was impressed to see that you backed up all at the first sign of trouble! Well done!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty