A litle help please or direction please

playaz1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
let me trouble you for a sec. would you happen to know what i need or how i would even begin to start creating my own themes. would like to make some for myself and the fiance then make some for public release as well. i use to do so for the blackberry the 85xx series from the phones entire system fonts etc. but never for android. a little direction or explanation would be awesome.sorry if it's been posted somewhere else already.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
let me trouble you for a sec. would you happen to know what i need or how i would even begin to start creating my own themes. would like to make some for myself and the fiance then make some for public release as well. i use to do so for the blackberry the 85xx series from the phones entire system fonts etc. but never for android. a little direction or explanation would be awesome.sorry if it's been posted somewhere else already.

You can use UOT (ultimate online theme kitchen), sorry can not post link, not at computer at the moment. Just Google it, it should come up.

sent from my CM7/Reborn w/ 1 Gb internal storage Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did

Reactions: playaz1

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Here's a link to the UOT Kitchen: UOT Kitchen

If you want to get into manual theming (like you probably did on the Blackberry), I'd say you should talk to either jondevere or jstntp, maybe you can join the Theme Team! :cool:

BTW, the quote in your signature is absolutely awesome. If only everyone lived by that....

playaz1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's a link to the UOT Kitchen: UOT Kitchen

If you want to get into manual theming (like you probably did on the Blackberry), I'd say you should talk to either jondevere or jstntp, maybe you can join the Theme Team! :cool:

BTW, the quote in your signature is absolutely awesome. If only everyone lived by that....

Yea man thanks!! your explanation shows me the route i should begin to take. always happy to learn something new. BTW fount UOT... 1 question. do i need to upload it in order for me to have it as my own, the reason i ask is because i wouldnt want to upload a theme i made for me and mind online for everyone to see. but like i said you showed me the route to take.

Oh thanks for commenting on my signature..its the mindset i always put myself into when doing anything from taking risk with my phone and FAILING like i did on the ZVH update then having to bring my phone ""BACK TO LIFE" so to speak lol... all the way to making themes.

THANKS FOR THE LINK. Was ready to start ("WORKING THE GOOGLE") as my lady would say

playaz1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
You can use UOT (ultimate online theme kitchen), sorry can not post link, not at computer at the moment. Just Google it, it should come up.

I will look into it thank you very much

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea man thanks!! your explanation shows me the route i should begin to take. always happy to learn something new. BTW fount UOT... 1 question. do i need to upload it in order for me to have it as my own, the reason i ask is because i wouldnt want to upload a theme i made for me and mind online for everyone to see. but like i said you showed me the route to take.

Oh thanks for commenting on my signature..its the mindset i always put myself into when doing anything from taking risk with my phone and FAILING like i did on the ZVH update then having to bring my phone ""BACK TO LIFE" so to speak lol... all the way to making themes.

THANKS FOR THE LINK. Was ready to start ("WORKING THE GOOGLE") as my lady would say
You do not have to up load it, once created you down load it as a zip (I download it to PC first) and install it in recovery or theme Chooser if CM7. Now if you want to share with everyone else then you will have to upload it.

playaz1

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
You do not have to up load it, once created you down load it as a zip (I download it to PC first) and install it in recovery or theme Chooser if CM7. Now if you want to share with everyone else then you will have to upload it.

THANKS for clarifying that. that was something i really wanted to know. well. looks like i have something new to jump into now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez