Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Troubleshooting:
To everyone who is not sure if they have the .NET framework:
Go to Start>Run>"Regedit" (no quotes)>Navigate to the following key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full
This means that you have the full .NET framework. If it says "Client" instead of "Full" you have the Client, and not the Full framework. Download that.
That may solve your problems.

radiojef

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Ran this and it did nothing to my Optimus S. Well, it added an "Android" Logo in the boot up sequence, but Root Checker says not root. Followed directions exactly and the exe ran flawlessly. Still no root though. Thoughts?

Thanks

cjwworld

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.. Okay.. sorry for being paranoid but does the script handle the transfering of the drivers or what do I do to assure it will be working?
thanks

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.. Okay.. sorry for being paranoid but does the script handle the transfering of the drivers or what do I do to assure it will be working?
thanks
You are responsible for installing the drivers on your own.

If you can open an adb shell then it will work.

cjwworld

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I want to say thanks for the support, it took about 2 minutes and I am rooted.. Wowie.. so easy and thanks for the detailed instructions, Drew and alot of help from you sfhub

cjwworld

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Still rooted.. it works well, I just trying to figure out how to get a good rom and get rid of all bloatware. This Optimus N has not been around long enough for any one to have. any ideas?