Lg optimus s zvh root problems newbie, help!!

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
so I rooted my optimus using the auto root found here, and am currently running hydro's your'mom rom and gingerkernel.

I'm having issues with the sd card constantly un mounting itself, and now the icons on my status bar have disappeared (3g, signal etc) and my phone won't vibrate anymore either. Help!

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
so I rooted my optimus using the auto root found here, and am currently running hydro's your'mom rom and gingerkernel.

I'm having issues with the sd card constantly un mounting itself, and now the icons on my status bar have disappeared (3g, signal etc) and my phone won't vibrate anymore either. Help!

I would clear all data and caches and reflash the ROM. If you restored any apps with titanium or anything that is a no no. Some of those are known ZVH issues as well.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Vibrate: Go to sound, turn Vibrate to always, then go to messaging app, click menu, go down to notification setting and put Vibrate on always. :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Go to your mom rom thread and or reflash rom after wiping EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!