Ps3 controller???

shockdude

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
get the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker from the play store, and check to see if the app is compatible with your rom. if it isn't, you'll have to switch to a non-stock based rom like cm7, cm9, or miui, as those roms are guaranteed to have compatible bluetooth drivers.
follow the instructions in the app description to configure your controller.
if you can get the controller to pair with the phone, buy the Sixaxis Controller app. it's totally worth it, as you can also map the controller to the touchscreen and pwn at games like pewpew.

Reactions: jonny5449

xplode196

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Confirmed had that working with CM7 and at some point CM9, but idk which build. I also had my wii mote hooked up to play GBA games, it was so awesome!

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
thx i am downgrading to zvd and flashing cm9 or cm7 and trying my ps3 controller on my snes emulator.( soon gonna have emu on ps2:D)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
now im having problems mapping my keys im using snesoid and i have tried and it wont work it connects but doesnt work in emulators help please

Sent from futuristic optimus s

shockdude

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
in Sixaxis, if you haven't done so already, go to "Keyboard Emulation" and set "Default Input Method" to the keyboard that you use on a regular basis.
when you connect your controller to your phone, in Sixaxis make sure to click "Change IME" and select "Sixaxis Controller".
in SNesoid, open "Other settings" and check "Use input method". the process should be similar for all the other emulators.
map your keys. enjoy!

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
in Sixaxis, if you haven't done so already, go to "Keyboard Emulation" and set "Default Input Method" to the keyboard that you use on a regular basis.
when you connect your controller to your phone, in Sixaxis make sure to click "Change IME" and select "Sixaxis Controller".
in SNesoid, open "Other settings" and check "Use input method". the process should be similar for all the other emulators.
map your keys. enjoy!

Thx playing super Mario world, Tetris attack, and yoshis island thank u so much

Sent from futuristic optimus s

shockdude

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried it with the n64 4 DROID?

Sent from ATRIX 4g with nottach trix using tapatalk 2

yes, it will work with N64 4 DroiD.

however, N64 4 DroiD was actually "borrowed" from someone else. the original app was taken down as a result of false DMCA claims.
you should uninstall N64 4 DroiD and install the original app, Mupen64Plus AE, from here. it's free.
sorry that you got scammed into purchasing N64 4 DroiD.

Reactions: Shadowtc

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
yes, it will work with N64 4 DroiD.

however, N64 4 DroiD was actually "borrowed" from someone else. the original app was taken down as a result of false DMCA claims.
you should uninstall N64 4 DroiD and install the original app, Mupen64Plus AE, from here. it's free.
sorry that you got scammed into purchasing N64 4 DroiD.

Thank you I hadent bought it yet but was about too you saved me

Sent from ATRIX 4g with nottach trix using tapatalk 2