I ignorantly installed gingerbreak on my 670zvd

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
get gingerbreak from here. download v. 1.2. put it on your phone sdcard. using a file manager, like es file explorer or astro, click the gingerbreak apk and choose to install it. After it installs, open it. click root phone. it will root your phone, and install super user. it'll reboot your phone when it finishes. then you're rooted.

profjynx

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Well then by golly, why on earth does this forum give one the ability to post threads? If the mods thought it was an issue, it wouldve done been addressed and fixed. Wow

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

profjynx

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I can emphasize with that. To lash out on the poor next guy is hardly how it gets fixed though. Also, that worked man, thank you. Very much

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I can emphasize with that. To lash out on the poor next guy is hardly how it gets fixed though. Also, that worked man, thank you. Very much

Sorry I wasnt able to post a direct link earlier as I was away from my pc. Glad you resolved your issue. Next is to either install xionia or cannibal open touch recoveries. I would go with COT as it is still supported, but either are excellent and do everything you need.

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
pro, get an app called flash image gui from the google play store. heres what you will do.
1 install the app
2 select browse files.
3 select the xionia .img file
4 select the recovery option
also choose wipe dalvik and cache.
5 hit the button that says something like flash it.
if it says install successful, boot into your recovery if its not stock recovery your done. now go flash a rom. ;)

I would root my wii if it ran on Android, but i have already hacked it. :)

Reactions: hlxanthus

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
pro, get an app called flash image gui from the google play store. heres what you will do.
1 install the app
2 select browse files.
3 select the xionia .img file
4 select the recovery option
also choose wipe dalvik and cache.
5 hit the button that says something like flash it.
if it says install successful, boot into your recovery if its not stock recovery your done. now go flash a rom. ;)

I would root my wii if it ran on Android, but i have already hacked it. :)

But with flash gui the word "recovery" must be in the file name so rename the file to "recovery.img" or it wont flash