Am I seriously the first one to think of this?

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've looked all over the internet for this and I cannot find it anywhere... There is absolutely no way I am the first one to think of this though... Idk maybe I am, but here it is. Google should make... Google Play Music HEADPHONES. You know, the ones on the app, the orange ones. THEY SHOULD MAKE THOSE. That would be crazy intense. Come on there is no way no one else though of this. I WOULD TOTALLY BUY THEM. Who else thinks this is a great idea?? Yeah sorry for posting this here, I didn't know where else, there was no "Android accessories" forum anywhere so I'll probably just post it a few different places to get the idea flowing.

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
So bright orange-corded headphones and earbuds? I like it. Let's you know more clearly when someone is tuning you out. I'm also in favor of flashing fluorescent orange Bluetooth dongles; brand all the schizos around me so I don't mistake them for talking to me when they are in the room, speaking and looking at me.

Sdude1200

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
How about these? They're close and being released next month: www.turtlebeach.com/products/new-product-announcements/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-headsets.aspx
headset-lightbox-drop-view-cod-earbuds-medium.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
so your idea is just make the headphones orange? hardly seems worth the exitement. google has cash and technology and smart people, id like to see em run apps that connect to google play or pandora or have sd card slot. i dont know, something so you can listen to mp3s/stream without requiring your phone but can still bluetooth to it....i mean comeon, if your gonna get excited about an idea, it ot to be more inspired than "paint it road construction orange" besides i think apple already patented that (hahahaha)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumythgrewal