[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Flashed fix1 on this rom, and now I have mic on Spare Phone app(Google voice voip). Can hear and speak in conversations.

What is the difference between fix1 and fix2?

Amazing fixes, thanks!

Sent from my Optimus V via Tapatalk

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

thanks for the quick fix speaker does work now the only problem is the speaker volume is the same level as the mic kind of defeats the point tried fix1 and fix2 the number pad did not work so if anyone else is experiencing the same problem so that way i know if i did something wrong or if anyone has any ideas that would be great i already tried playing with the dspmanager but thanks again thekraven for the quick fix

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a quick question. I tried flashing PimpMyBeats from the PMR app and Acid Audio Engine (both separately) For both, after flashing, when phone boots, jt gets stuck on "starting apps" and won't go to lock screen. Will the audio fix fix this issue? Seems to only happen with any audio MOD.

Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I have a quick question. I tried flashing PimpMyBeats from the PMR app and Acid Audio Engine (both separately) For both, after flashing, when phone boots, jt gets stuck on "starting apps" and won't go to lock screen. Will the audio fix fix this issue? Seems to only happen with any audio MOD.

Just curious did any of the other tweaks work for you? I tried using pmr on multiple roms including this one with no luck yet

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
First off great work kraven....just a couple of things I was getting a few rr after I went thru and dl all my apps (that may be the cause) also tried using adw ex launcher and it rebooted ...don't know if that launcher supports this rom or not and if not which one .

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Just curious did any of the other tweaks work for you? I tried using pmr on multiple roms including this one with no luck yet

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

PMR works great for me. Used on Quattrimus AOKP, and now on here. My only issue is the PimpMyBeats. Also, using most of the tweaks available in the app.

relooreloo

May 24, 2012
Visit site

Acid Audio Engine w/ Walkman player works for me. Have to find the LG compatible version, and free up adequate space on the system partition to install it.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Acid Audio Engine w/ Walkman player works for me. Have to find the LG compatible version, and free up adequate space on the system partition to install it.

Still hanging at "starting apps". Even tried v7 and v7 fix and same thing. That's why i was thinking it may be ROM related. Hangs on any audio MOD i try.

relooreloo

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Still hanging at "starting apps". Even tried v7 and v7 fix and same thing. That's why i was thinking it may be ROM related. Hangs on any audio MOD i try.
Ah, I'm still using v1, the exact file name being AC!D_AudioEnginev1.0forLG.zip, 26.88 MB. Think I found it on XDA a long time ago, can't find the thread now. I believe it was posted explicitly as working on the Optimus S but I'm not seeing that claim on any newer versions. Works fine for me with this ROM, though I have not tried the audio fix patches thekraven posted.

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

Do it within your recovery, if you can. Boot into recovery and see if you have the option somewhere to partition the sd card. Make a nand backup, reboot, copy your sd card to your computer (because you're about to erase it.) Reboot into recovery and partition your card. THIS WILL ERASE YOUR CARD. Make your ext no more than 10% of your card capacity, i.e. <250mb for the 2.5GB cards that often come with the phones; set the "swap size" to zero, if you see that option. Now, you should have a partitioned card. I don't know if you can restore a backup (that was made on a non-partitioned card) onto your phone now that you have reformatted your card. You may need to re-flash the ROM and start again. If it doesn't work out just right, you can pull the recovery folder from the sd card backup that you made on your computer and put it back on your card; boot into recovery, restore the backup, and you'll be back to square one.

ryanbaldwin90

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Having a notification power widget problem. I added screen brightness, quick charge or whatever it's called, etc. When I rebooted the power widget went back to default buttons. Is it something I did?

Also in the settings to change the buttons, it still shows the ones I selected, but they're not showing up in the notification drawer itself.

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Again and again I've tried to flash this rom. The problem is that I can't seem to get the same amount of memory as I have on CAI. I partitioned the sd card, even install fewer apps & still get that low memory notification :screwy: I really like this rom but I guess I'll just stick to what I got.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

HaiTek

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I just discovered a somewhat strange issue. When I try to turn Bluetooth off, it hangs for about 30 seconds (not even the lock button is responsive) then reboots. Can anybody confirm this?