return to stock w/o an sdcard?

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I honestly have no idea what went wrong. Im running a custom build of a cm7 rom with a bunch of speed tweaks (i havent posted this or anything because im too lazy to contact the owner of the original rom). All of a sudden my music stops and the phone reboots. The sd card wont get recognized by the system. basically what happens is after its done "preparing the sdcard", it just says its safe to remove... then i try to manually mount it and it just does the same thing over and over. theres no getting out of it. I formatted the sdcard in case it got damaged or something. that did nothing. i even tried a different sdcard which came back with the same results. The only thing that I believe would work is to change roms. sadly i cannot do this because, well my sdcard wont mount. ugh. can someone please help me out here? im having a terrible time here :(

Edit: I also tried fixing permissions, and wiping everything but the system cause if i did that... then id be in some real trouble... please help!!

I'm not sure whether I should format the system or not but that is all I haven't done. In the recovery I can't mount the sdcard either

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Earthnfire78 added an option to zengarden to be able to flash rooms without an sd-card... I dont know details on how to use it though

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo